How To Find Us
For SatNav users the postcode is DL8 1PN.
- From either North or South, travelling on the A1(M) leave the motorway A1(M) at Junction 51 signed Northallerton and Bedale A684, following the signs for Bedale A684 (about one mile).
- When you reach the crossroads on the main street in Bedale turn right through the town centre and Market Place following the sign for Leyburn A684.
- You will leave Bedale, passing the golf course on your left and shortly thereafter the football pitch and Sports Centre on your right.
- After about one mile you will reach Crakehall which is clearly signed.
- After about 200 yards there is a finger sign for Langthorne. Turn right along the road through the village green. The road is now narrow and twisting between high hedges and after about half a mile you enter the small hamlet of Kirkbridge (signed).
- Keep to the “main” road, bearing sharp left after about 100 yards then after a further 100 yards bear sharp left again where immediately on your right you will see a white sign for Harvester Cottages.
- Pull into the courtyard where you will be met and shown around your cottage.