How To Find Us
For SatNav users the postcode is DL8 1PN.
- From the A1(M) north or south, Come off A1(M) at Junction 51 for Northallerton & Bedale.
- Head to Bedale down the bypass toward the roundabout about 1.5 miles and take 2nd exit to Leyburn.
- After about 1 mile you reach the village of Great Crakehall. There is a petrol station on your left. There is a church on the right and then a right turning to Langthorn (approx 50 yds after church).
- Take this road and you will arrive at the hamlet of Kirkbridge. Follow the road through Kirkbridge.
- There is a sharp left-hand bend and then a second left hand bend and the cottages are on that second bend. We have a white and green sign visible from the road ‘Harvester Cottages’ Bells Barn is the single storey cottage, the first one you arrive at.
- For Obed Hussey’s Mr McCormicks and Mr Wetherells go on the gravel drive round the second barn and park anywhere there.