Usually the cottages are available for 3,4 and 7 day holidays. Why not check out our offers.
If you cannot find the specification to suit you call us we may be able to tailor our facilities to meet your needs. We certainly will try.
- Mr Wetherells (sleeps 6)
- 7 night break commencing 29.2.2020 was £505 now £375 GONE
- Extra £15 for pet Cottages.com price is £35 per pet
- Obed Hussey (sleeps 2)
- 7 night break commencing 22.2.2020 was £319 now £225
- 4 night break 24.2.2020 was £235 now £175
- 3night break 28.2.2020 was £235 now £175 GONE
- 7 night break 29.2.2020 was £315 now £225 GONE
- Extra £15 for pet
- Mr McCormick (sleeps 4)
- 7 night break commencing 22.2.2020 was £355 now £260
- 4 night break 24.2.2020 was £265 now £195
- 3 night break 28.2.2020 was £265 now £195
- No pets allowed
- Bells Barn (sleeps 4)
- 3 night break commencing 21.2.2020 was £275 now £200 GONE
- Extra £15 for pet
3 night stays
- This is one of the main holidays which run from Friday afternoon to Monday morning
4 night stays
This is one of the main holidays which run from Monday afternoon till Friday morning
7 night stays
This is one of the main holidays which run from Saturday afternoon till Saturday morning
2 night stays
These short stays can occasionally become available. These very short stays result from cross overs between 3,4 and 7 day holidays. They are late bookings and you should check with the owners for price and availability.
For stays greater than two weeks, long stay offers are available.
Harvester Cottages can sleep from 2 to 16 by using multiple cottage occupation. Although the cottages are not interlinked they offer a great opportunity for larger groups or family visits, enjoying the benefits of being together yet retaining the luxury of your own space.
Seasonal offers are available and those currently available are shown on the table below. Not all cottages may have the same offer, and seasonal offers may void other offers such as the 2 person stay, so please check.